Friday, January 27, 2012

{The Kindle Adventure}

For Christmas this year I received a Kindle Touch from my Grandpa, and in the month since then I have been desperately searching for a cute sleeve to protect my Kindle when it goes into my purse, bag, etc. Looking around my small town I did not find anything that I liked, so I decided to search Amazon to see if I could find a case that I liked. but nothing really stood out to me.

Then the other afternoon, when I should have been working on homework (kind of like right now), I decided to look on Etsy. I found tons of cute sleeve, the only problem now is that I can't decide on which one I want! I decide to show you all a few of the sleeves I liked.



The one above is from Deyitta. I am absolutely in love with the Chevron print of this one. I also love that it has a zippered pouch to keep everything in.

I love this cute print with the pop of yellow from iCaseMate. The button detail is also too pretty.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a zebra fanatic, and to top it off, this Kindle case from JiuJiu looks like a super cute clutch.
This case is from LunabelleCo. I just can't resist the contrasting colors and prints with the button detail. Plus the front zipper pouch is perfect for storing any other accessories I may have.

Finally, another chevron print. I am just absolutely in love with chevron right now. The Velcro flap is great. You can check this one out at Simbiosis by Julia.

The great thing about all of these cases is that they are handmade. Some of the sellers will custom make the sleeves to fit what ever device you have.

Let me know what you think. Which case should I get? Any other suggestions?

TTFN - Ta Ta for Now



No comments:

Post a Comment