Tuesday, February 7, 2012

{Mini Meatloaf}

I made mini meatloaf! I was looking for a simple recipe that would be easy to throw together so that I could get started on some homework. After looking through a few recipes I decided to just take a combination of the recipes and make my own mixture.


I used the following ingredients but feel free to put in whatever else you feel like.


  • 1 lb. ground beef
  • 1/2 yellow onion , diced
  • 1 celery stalk, diced
  • 1 egg
  • 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
  • 1/4 cup parsley, 
  • 1 clove garlic, minced, 
  • 1/4 cup ketchup
  • few dashes of worcester sauce
  • salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Put all of your ingredients in a bowl and mix together using your hands. 
3. Once thoroughly mixed place into either two mini loaf pans, or one large loaf pan. 
4. Bake small loafs for 30 minutes or large loafs for 50 minutes, or until center is cooked. 

Voila! Simple. Quick. Delicious. 

TTFN - Ta Ta For Now, 

No comments:

Post a Comment