Wednesday, March 7, 2012

{Grumpy - #534}

Cows, Cows, Cows, the cows never end! Here are just a few pictures from one of the last cow excursions I went on. I just can't help but take pictures of the calves. They are just so darn cute! They are irresistible. Hope you enjoy the pictures!
We call him Grumpy!

This little guy was posing away for my pictures. He was loving the camera. I think it may have been that he was more curious of what this little pink thing in my hand was.
 I am such a sucker for a cute little herford calf. They just do something to me! :)
I decided that it was time that Clayton did a little work. I was too tired from doing all the other work, taking pictures sure is exhausting.
I feel sorry for the one red one (can you find him?), I am just sure that he gets picked on by the other calves, poor fella.


Well that's it for now.

TTFN - Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment